Monday, July 27, 2009

Day Nine and feelin... fine :-)

My energy level is way up today! We've got my nemesis workout today: Cindy. For some reason, this simple little amrap beats me up every time I do it. I hit a wall on the push-ups and I just can't keep going. Well, this will be a fantastic test of how I'm really doing on this diet. I've wanted to break 20 rounds on Cindy from the start. Speal cranks out 39 rounds in 20 min. Surely, I can do at least 20 today! I don't know, we'll see... It makes my palms sweaty just typing this. It's not fear of pain. That, I can handle. It's fear of failure. I HATE hitting that wall and knowing with perfect certainty that I can't achieve my goal. That sucks! But maybe today, when I dig in and look for a little something left in the tank, I'll find something....

I weighed in this morning at 172.8! I've dropped another pound!! Where will it end?! 170? 165? 160? Will I just keep shrinking until I disappear?! I'm pretty psyched, because this should really help me with my body weight exercises.

Well, Cindy pretty much beat me down. I got just over 15 rounds. The energy just wasn't there. But it was my sixth straight day of working out. So I was kind of falling apart. I'm taking tomorrow off!

No comments:

Post a Comment