Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day Seven- Flying by

This diet just isn't that hard to follow. I once did the master cleanse. That was hard. I didn't eat anything solid for 10 days. The paleo diet is full of tasty options. So, sure, I can't have a donut. But I can live with that. The good news is that I started at about 181 pounds (naked) a few days ago. I finally weighed in this morning... drum-roll please..... 173.8 pounds (with shorts on) today. Holy crap. I'm shedding weight faster than I every have in my life. This is incredible. My buddy Greg broke the 190 pound mark this morning at 189.8 pounds. This is quite the experiment, I must say. Eggs, bacon, an apple, and raw cashews for breakfast this morning. And I'm just about to heat up some leftover stir-fry for lunch. I'm intrigued by the effectiveness of the paleo diet. And again, my energy levels don't seem to be wavering. Even if they did, I think I could tweak things out by adjusting my fat and carb intake a bit. I'm quite sure I don't NEED processed sugar, gluten, or dairy to perform well. It's just that my body acclimated to getting all that junk and now it's acclimating to not getting it.

1 comment:

  1. Intriguing offer. I fly for free so I may take you up on it! Military discount too... thanks man!

    ReplyDelete