Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day Ten... Another Weigh-in

No more rhymes now, I mean it.... anybody wanna peanut?!

So, amazingly, I have actually lost more weight. I weighed in this morning at 170.3. I have officially lost more than 10 pounds!! It makes me want to workout today. Especially since today is an olympic lifting day (my favorite!!). Death by clean and jerk. The good news is that I was going through the power-clean movement last night with a buddy and I was demoing the power-clean with relatively light weight and my elbow didn't throb at all. I think I may finally be out of the woods on my elbow pain. If I ever arm-wrestle again, it will be after a proper warm-up :-P

Obviously, my weight loss must plateau at some point. But I'm at a loss as to when that will happen. I lost over a pound last night. I'm eating lots of protein, plenty of carbs, and lots of fat. But I'm not eating any processed foods, no sugar, no dairy, no grains, and no beans. Most of my meals have been quite tasty. So no complaints. I'm looking forward to my once-a-week cheat days though.

Ahh, tomorrow's WOD is supposed to be run 10k. Sooo, I think I'll have everyone over to run that on Saturday morning. We'll turn it into a fun event complete with a pot-luck style breakfast after the run. And that means I'll get to make up the death by clean and jerk tomorrow. But for everyone else I'll need to find a good substitute. Hmmm. Muwahwahwah!

I should start taking bets on how much I'll weigh each day until it starts tapering off. It could be "Ty's fat-loss sports book". People would bet against each other and I just take a little profit off the top. Brilliant!!!

4 comments:

  1. So, you're saying we can't have an arm-wrestling challenge in October!? I didn't know I was strong enough to do so much damage!

    I don't have your email, but here is mine:
    david.vos@us.army.mil

    or

    david.r.vos@gmail.com

    both work.
    I shot an email to the customer service. Hopefully I was within the first 9 to do it. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all about the proper warm-up. I'm old! You young whippersnappers don't understand the early stages of being geriatric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Signed up, buddy! See you October 23rd. Will keep you informed on the flight times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.roguefitness.com/store/product470.html

    Sorry about the delay. Those are the schematics for the Rogue Pullup Bar system. Very nice.

    If you have any questions, give me a call.

    ReplyDelete